Advantages of Our Organic Wildflower Honey
Advantages of our Organic Wildflower Honey from the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico:
- Guaranteed ZERO Pollutants: Organic honey is guaranteed to be free of pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, and any harmful chemicals. (conventional honey cannot offer you this guarantee)
- Organic means absolutely zero pollutants tolerated. Pesticides and antibiotics in honey are measured in parts per billion. Over 100 analyses and lab tests are done on honey that is sold in stores. Organic honey has a 0% tolerance for including any of these harmful chemicals. That means out of 1 billion parts of honey, not a single drop contains pollutants.
- Conventional honey cannot provide this guarantee. The major drawback for local honey in the U.S. is a lack of control over pesticides and antibiotics that might be in the honey. There are very few locations around the world that can produce local honey completely devoid of pollutants. Since September 2015, the USDA has not certified ANY honey produced in the United States as Organic. It simply doesn't exist.
- Shared POLLEN with the U.S.:
- One of the stated drawbacks of organic honey, since it's only produced outside of the U.S., is that it partially lacks some of the allergen benefits provided by local honey. But the difference is small. Especially for Organic Honey from the Yucatan region.
- Our Organic Honey is harvested from the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, which shares the same plant life ecosystem as the United States. Much of the pollen is the same and offers those of us in the U.S. with the allergen benefits received from our local plant life. This cannot be said for Organic Honey from Brazil or India.
- Going Organic gives you a COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE:
- Products that are certified USDA Organic have greater appeal to the more health conscious market that exists today and are receiving more shelf space in retail stores than their conventional product counterparts.
- Going Organic enables you to offer a completely "clean label", which resonates with a large demographic of savvy shoppers who check product labels for the best ingredients available.
- Today's customers want to have a deeper connection to the products they purchase, the foods they consume, and the companies they buy from. Going Organic demonstrates your commitment to providing your customers with only the highest quality ingredients in your products and enables you to share your story and establish this connection with more customers.