Raw, Unfiltered, Unpasteurized Organic Wildflower Honey with a Delightful Sweetness & Many Floral Notes
This Organic Wildflower Honey is extra light amber (ELA) to light amber (LA) in color with a very pleasing sweetness, tropical floral notes and containing all its natural enzymes, pollen, and antioxidants which help support a healthy immune system. We've harvested this amazing gourmet honey from the tropical jungles of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico where the bees have fed on the nectar of the world's rarest tropical flowers and plants.
This is a SELECT RESERVE Honey available in 5-gallon pails sold by the pallet for a limited time only. There are 32 pails per pallet. We only have 22 pallets currently available. Order before they're all gone!
LIMITED INVENTORY: 22 pallets with thirty-two (32) 5-gallon pails each (1,824 lbs net honey weight per pallet).
Flavor Profile: This Organic Wildflower Honey has a delightfully sweet flavor that is described as fruity and bloomy, with many tropical floral notes throughout.
Color Range: This gourmet honey is extra light amber (ELA) to light amber (LA) in color.
Packaging: This honey is packaged in convenient easy-pour pails that have a built-in handle and a screw-top lid for easy access. These are much more convenient than the typical 5-gallon bucket, and your staff will appreciate the advantages. Each pail contains approximately 57 lbs. net honey weight.
Why Organic Is Important
Our Organic Wildflower Honey is certified by both U.S. and European certifying bodies. The only way to ensure your honey is guaranteed to be free of pesticides, antibiotics, and other harmful chemicals is to purchase Organic honey.
Advantages of our Organic Wildflower Honey from the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico:Guaranteed ZERO Pollutants: Organic honey is guaranteed to be free of pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, and any harmful chemicals. (conventional honey cannot offer you this guarantee)
- Organic means absolutely zero pollutants tolerated. Pesticides and antibiotics in honey are measured in parts per billion. Over 100 analyses and lab tests are done on honey that is sold in stores. Organic honey has a 0% tolerance for including any of these harmful chemicals. That means out of 1 billion parts of honey, not a single drop contains pollutants.
- Conventional honey cannot provide this guarantee. The major drawback for local honey in the U.S. is a lack of control over pesticides and antibiotics that might be in the honey. There are very few locations around the world that can produce honey completely devoid of pollutants. Since September 2015, the USDA has not certified ANY honey produced in the continental United States as Organic. It simply doesn't exist. Hawaii is the only U.S. state that still can produce USDA certified Organic Honey.
- One of the stated drawbacks of organic honey, since it's only produced outside of the U.S., is that it lacks some of the allergen benefits provided by local honey. But the difference is small. Especially for Organic Honey from the Yucatán region.
- Our Organic Honey is harvested from the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico, which shares the same plant life ecosystem as the United States. Much of the pollen is the same and offers those of us in the U.S. with the allergen benefits received from our local plant life.
- Products that are certified USDA Organic have greater appeal to the ever-increasing health-conscious consumers today. To keep pace with demand, Organic products are receiving more and more shelf space in retail stores than their conventional product counterparts.
- Going Organic enables you to offer a completely "clean label", which resonates with a large demographic of savvy shoppers who check product labels for the best ingredients available.
- Today's customers want to have a deeper connection to the products they purchase, the foods they consume, and the companies they buy from. Going Organic demonstrates your commitment to providing your customers with only the highest quality ingredients in your products and enables you to share your story and establish this connection with more customers.
Packaging & Shipping Options
This batch of honey is packaged in 5-gallon food-grade pails loaded 32 per pallet, containing 1,824 lbs. net honey weight.
Orders are being accepted NOW by the pallet. Please call for pricing. We have full truckloads of this honey in drums available as well. We can meet almost any need!