The World's Most Flavorful Wildflower Honey
Many honey connoisseurs believe the most flavorful Wildflower Honey in the world is harvested from the pristine rural areas and tropical jungles of the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico. What contributes to its amazing flavor?
Due to its equidistance to the sun, the Yucatán region enjoys a warm, moderate climate year-round with blossoming flowers of all kinds. This comfortable climate makes the bees very happy. In addition, from the sun-kissed beaches and rural inner peninsula areas to the lush tropical jungles the bees have many flowering bushes, trees, and colorful blossoms to collect nectar from. And unlike wildflowers found throughout the rest of the world, the Yucatán jungles are home to many rare, blooming flowers and plants that provide a tropical nectar unlike anywhere else. This combination of warm year-round climate, pristine rural areas mainly untouched by man, and plentiful assortment of rare tropical wildflowers has created the perfect environment for the creation of the world's most flavorful honey.
Flavor Profile: The flavor of our Organic Wildflower Honey from the Yucatán begins as a light sweetness with slight hints of fruitiness at the lighter color ranges and moves to a very deep sweetness with very pronounced floral notes at the darker amber colors.
Color Range: This gourmet honey ranges from an extra light amber (ELA) in the Spring to a dark amber in the Fall.
Aroma: The extra light amber honey features a tropical, floral, almost fruity aroma that is more pronounced when tasting. This transitions to a deep floral aroma from the moment it's opened with the amber and dark amber honey.
Certifications: USDA Organic, Organic Europe
Why Organic Is Important
Our Organic Wildflower Honey is certified by both U.S. and European certifying bodies. The only way to ensure your honey is guaranteed to be free of pesticides, antibiotics, and other harmful chemicals is to purchase Organic honey.
Advantages of our Organic Wildflower Honey from the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico:Guaranteed ZERO Pollutants: Organic honey is guaranteed to be free of pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, and any harmful chemicals. (conventional honey cannot offer you this guarantee)
- Organic means absolutely zero pollutants tolerated. Pesticides and antibiotics in honey are measured in parts per billion. Over 100 analyses and lab tests are done on honey that is sold in stores. Organic honey has a 0% tolerance for including any of these harmful chemicals. That means out of 1 billion parts of honey, not a single drop contains pollutants.
- Conventional honey cannot provide this guarantee. The major drawback for local honey in the U.S. is a lack of control over pesticides and antibiotics that might be in the honey. There are very few locations around the world that can produce honey completely devoid of pollutants. Since September 2015, the USDA has not certified ANY honey produced in the continental United States as Organic. It simply doesn't exist. Hawaii is the only U.S. state that still can produce USDA certified Organic Honey.
- One of the stated drawbacks of organic honey, since it's only produced outside of the U.S., is that it lacks some of the allergen benefits provided by local honey. But the difference is small. Especially for Organic Honey from the Yucatán region.
- Our Organic Honey is harvested from the Yucatán Peninsula in Mexico, which shares the same plant life ecosystem as the United States. Much of the pollen is the same and offers those of us in the U.S. with the allergen benefits received from our local plant life.
- Products that are certified USDA Organic have greater appeal to the ever-increasing health-conscious consumers today. To keep pace with demand, Organic products are receiving more and more shelf space in retail stores than their conventional product counterparts.
- Going Organic enables you to offer a completely "clean label", which resonates with a large demographic of savvy shoppers who check product labels for the best ingredients available.
- Today's customers want to have a deeper connection to the products they purchase, the foods they consume, and the companies they buy from. Going Organic demonstrates your commitment to providing your customers with only the highest quality ingredients in your products and enables you to share your story and establish this connection with more customers.
If you're looking to build your next masterpiece with the purest, healthiest, and most flavorful, gourmet Wildflower Honey in the world, you've found it here with us.
Packaging & Shipping Options
We can package your honey by the pail, drum, or tote which can be delivered as individual units, combined on a pallet, in a half truckload (8 pallets), or in a full truckload (FTL) (16 pallets). Please let us know how you need to receive your honey!
Please call for pricing and let us know the quantity you require, packaging method you prefer, and frequency of ordering you desire. We can meet almost any need!