A Dark Amber Honey with a Rich, Smooth, Buttery Texture
Avocado honey is a pleasant surprise to people due to its dark color and unique flavor. The harvest is usually in January and February each year.
Flavor Profile: The flavor of our Organic Avocado Honey has a medium sweetness and offers a delicious bittersweet aftertaste. This honey usually has a dark amber hue with a very rich and buttery texture and a flavor that reminds people of either molasses or buckwheat honey. There are also subtle hints of avocado in the taste, but usually only connoisseurs will pick up on it.
Color Range: This gourmet honey has a dark amber hue.
Aroma: This dark amber honey has a fragrant aroma that is slightly bitter with woody notes.
Why Organic Is Important
Our Avocado Honey is certified Organic by both U.S. and European certifying bodies. The only way to ensure your honey is guaranteed to be free of pesticides, antibiotics, and other harmful chemicals is to purchase Organic honey.
Advantages of our Organic Avocado Honey:Guaranteed ZERO Pollutants: Organic honey is guaranteed to be free of pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics, and any harmful chemicals. (conventional honey cannot offer you this guarantee)
- Organic means absolutely zero pollutants tolerated. Pesticides and antibiotics in honey are measured in parts per billion. Over 100 analyses and lab tests are done on honey that is sold in stores. Organic honey has a 0% tolerance for including any of these harmful chemicals. That means out of 1 billion parts of honey, not a single drop contains pollutants.
- Conventional honey cannot provide this guarantee. The major drawback for local honey in the U.S. is a lack of control over pesticides and antibiotics that might be in the honey. There are very few locations around the world that can produce local honey completely devoid of pollutants. Since September 2015, the USDA has not certified ANY honey produced in the United States as Organic. It simply doesn't exist.
- One of the stated drawbacks of organic honey, since it's only produced outside of the U.S., is that it partially lacks some of the allergen benefits provided by local honey. But the difference is small. Especially for Organic Honey from Mexico.
- Our Organic Avocado Honey is harvested from the Highlands region in Mexico, which shares the same plant life ecosystem as the United States. Much of the pollen is the same and offers those of us in the U.S. the same allergen benefits received from our local plant life. This cannot be said for Organic Honey from Brazil or India.
- Products that are certified USDA Organic have greater appeal to the more health conscious market that exists today and are receiving more shelf space in retail stores than their conventional product counterparts.
- Going Organic enables you to offer a completely "clean label", which resonates with a large demographic of savvy shoppers who check product labels for the best ingredients available.
- Today's customers want to have a deeper connection to the products they purchase, the foods they consume, and the companies they buy from. Going Organic demonstrates your commitment to providing your customers with only the highest quality ingredients in your products and enables you to share your story and establish this connection with more customers.
If you're looking to build your next masterpiece with the purest, healthiest, and most flavorful, gourmet Avocado Honey in the world, you've found it here with us.
Packaging & Shipping Options
We can package your honey by the pail, drum, or tote which can be delivered as individual units, combined on a pallet, in a half truckload (8 pallets), or in a full truckload (FTL) (16 pallets). Please let us know how you need to receive your honey!
Please call for pricing and let us know the quantity you require, packaging method you prefer, and frequency of ordering you desire. We can meet almost any need!